Buying the best kitchen worktop for your home can be a daunting task. With so many to choose from, it’s easy to settle for something that turns out not to be the right fit for your kitchen or lifestyle. The kitchen is the heart of the home, bringing your family together for Christmas, birthdays and Mum’s best Sunday dinner so let’s treat it with the respect it deserves and find a worktop that perfectly matches your kitchen’s style. click the links below to find out more.
-Cabinets & Doors-
As with all timber-based items our products should not be stored or installed in a newly plastered or damp environment. To avoid damage by excessive heat please follow these simple guidelines: never use any appliance which generates high levels of heat or concentrated steam (such as a toaster, kettle or pressure cooker) directly under or adjacent to a door or panel.
Gloss and Matt Colours
• After removing the protective film please allow the surface to cure for seven days before cleaning or wiping.
• Polishing High Gloss finishes will leave minor scratches and polish marks; this is normal with this type of finish.
To Clean Door Surfaces:
• Wipe using a soft cloth with a mild, non-abrasive, dishwashing detergent diluted in warm water. The mix should be 1% detergent to 99% warm water (not wet).
• Dry off with a soft dry cloth.
• You should never use any vinegar-based detergents, solvents, abrasive detergents, white spirit, Brillo pads or furniture polish.
We have a number of Door After Care Kits available:
Gloss Door After Care Kit
Kit includes a 235ml aerosol of VuPlex polish, micro anti scratch polishing cloth and full instructions.
The door care kit is suitable for use with all gloss door finishes.
VuPlex special formula cleans using safe ingredients that won’t damage the surface.
The anti-static properties limit the amount of dust particles attracted to the surface that can lead to scratching.
Accelerates the hardening process on high gloss finishes after film removal which increases protection instantly. Apply directly after removal of film.
Leaves a coating of polymer that acts as an invisible barrier stopping small scratches & sun light fade.
Polishes the surface leaving a high lustre streak free finish.
Gloss Door After Care Kit £22.00
Supermatt Door After Care Kit
Kit includes a 250ml spray bottle of matt laminate cleaner, microfiber cloth, magic eraser x 2 and full instructions.
The door care kit is suitable for use with supermatt door finishes.
special formula cleans using safe ingredients that won’t damage the surface.
Leaves fingerprint and streak free with a fantastic low sheen finish.
Supermatt Door After Care Kit £24.00
Painted Door After Care Kit
• Kit includes softwax, applicator, scotchbrite pad and touch up pen.
• ideal for repairing scratches and scuff marks on the Pronto Thornbury and Hadley doors.
• Available in 6 colours, specify when ordering.
Painted Door After Care Kit, £22.00